Home » New Equipment » Vermeer Midwest Pledge » New Equipment Overview » Wildcat Trommel Screens For Sale
Created by operators for operators, the Vermeer Midwest selection of Wildcat trommel screens were designed for both peak productivity and user serviceability in the field. Each of the four high-capacity trommel screen sizes (starting at 50 cubic yards per hour) include a host of user-accessible components and a full complement of available options to adapt to any environment.
Wildcat Trommel Screens Feature:
- Removable drum panels allow access to trommel drum
- Ground level adjustment of brushes
- Largest and lowest feed hopper on the market – up to 7 cubic yards
- Reversible drum and feed conveyor
- Conveyor swings 200 degrees for the industry’s largest stockpiling capacity
- Capable of loading trucks with 15-minute setup
- Optional roll tarp for dust control
- Optional stainless steel construction for acidic materials
Every trommel screen for sale at our dealership is backed by the Vermeer Midwest Pledge. This package of extra services will make sure your new purchase is always working at full speed—job-after-job and year-after-year.
Click Learn More below to review features, specs and capabilities behind any trommel screen, as well as all the other new and used equipment available at Vermeer Midwest. For personal assistance, find our nearest location by clicking the link below. Then call our sales manager who will be happy to show you a trommel screen for sale today at Vermeer Midwest.